Thursday, September 8, 2011

Success!

I went to check out a yoga place down the street this evening and had a really great time! I decided to take a "basics" class because it's been so long since I've practiced regularly. It was a really good decision. On top of being out of shape, my body's pretty out of whack because of all of the physical and emotional stress it's been under lately. It was great to take a class where I could focus on what I was doing without having to worry about pacing myself or whether I was going to have to modify something.

The same teacher has a Hatha class on Saturday morning that she thought I'd like, so I'm going to go to that (it's 9:30-11) and then swing by the farmers market on the way home for some ciabatta bread and seasonal fruit. Yay city living :)

No comments:

Post a Comment