Monday, August 15, 2011

Serendipity

Up until recently, I've liked to keep all of my various email in separate accounts. Well, now I have five different email addresses and it's just too much for my poor brain to remember what's gone to which inbox, so I'm cleaning house and moving everything to my gmail account. Another impetus for this is that I've finally gotten comfortable using gmail's filter/label/search tools.

I was just starting to go through my old hotmail account and unsubscribe from the various email lists that I no longer read. I used to reserve this account for "junk-like, but requested" email, but I never check it anymore anyway. The first email that I opened to unsubscribe from was my horoscope. I used to read mine daily. I don't know that I took it seriously, but it amused me to see if I could relate its predictions to my life. Here's today's:

"You are juggling lots of things today -- people, projects and more. That can be great, but for now, it's harder than usual for you to deal with things that are complicated. Try to just keep juggling!"

Spot on. Maybe I'll keep getting these?

No comments:

Post a Comment