Monday, January 28, 2008

Small lists

Thanks for the idea Karen, though mine may be somewhat less deep:


BEST of today:
Two and a half hour nap after school
Yoga class down the street this evening
My check engine light turned off again (it's been turning on and off)
Snow melted during the day


WORST of today:
Waking up before sunrise
Nasty traffic during my morning commute (an hour and a half to get to school. it's usually 45 mins in traffic. needless to say I was late (only 5 mins))
Lost one of my favorite socks in the laundry (last night, but it's still on my mind)
There will be ice all over the ground tonight because of the snow melting

I'll post more at some point, maybe to give you background about the day's events, or maybe I'll forget until next week when today has faded into the irrelevant past and I'll tell you something about the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment