Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I'm going to spend today pretending to be Bilbo Baggins preparing for his 111th birthday. This is a way to make cleaning my apartment and getting everything ready for my party fun. Who says I've forgotten how to be a kid :) I definitely haven't forgotten how to be a geek...

New Year's Resolutions:

1) Have more fun. Primarily, go out and hang around with people.
2) Go to yoga classes. I found a good place down the street.
3) Do Pilates. There are amazing classes at Green St. but they're really expensive. Mostly I have to make myself do this.

I'll stop there. There are a few more things that I probably could add to that list, but I'm trying to be realistic and these are my top priority.

Happy New Year everyone! If I'm not seeing you tonight, I hope you have fun anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment