Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wishlist

Hi everyone!
I have no idea who reads this, but I'm trying to reach as many people as possible without doing some random mass email (because I have NO idea who's in my contact lists...). So if I actually know you, what I'd like for Christmas/Hanukkah/whatever this year is a picture of you and your sig other/pet(s) that I can put up on my fridge. This means that you should take a photo if you don't already have one, and MAIL it to me. I can print stuff out, but I'd rather have mail trickling in. I'm not posting my mailing address, but if you comment to this or send me a message/email, I will send you my address. I want to have a fridge full of faces that are important to me. You could also accompany it with a letter if I haven't heard from you for a while :)

Thanks!
~Ellen

2 comments:

  1. YAY! please say this was inspired by me. you know how i love the attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Karen said she was sending out pictures, and I decided that I wanted them from everyone cuz it's the perfect present.

    ReplyDelete