Friday, November 30, 2007

Here is your horoscope

for Friday, November 30:

Sometimes life gets overwhelming, but you know by now that it's always temporary.


Uh... yeah. It'd better be. Rather than feeling like it's a confirmation, I always get slightly freaked out when my horoscope turns out to be right on the nose.

I decided, or more accurately my adviser and I decided, that I'm going to do my candidacy exam the week of December 17th. Now I'm having kittens. It's been a while since I've had to give a presentation on stuff that I don't know like the back of my hand. This stuff's more like the underside of my nose... Crossman reminded me last night that I always pull it off, so I'm hoping that this is no exception.

But yeah, if I seem stressed out for the next few weeks, you know why.

The first weekend of Nutcracker shows went well (mostly). Aside from a few temper-tantrums, none of which were mine, and sprained ankles, also not mine, nothing interesting happened. We had eight (8) people in the audience Sunday evening. Three more weekends and I'm free (until the next show).

My cats are being fantastic. They're almost curling up in my lap now. They'll jump up or climb on, sit down, and then decide that it's scary and move somewhere nearby. I'm so wearing them down. This time next year I won't be able to sit down without a kitty in my lap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment