Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sweet Child of Mine

I just kicked some serious guitar hero ass on that song. I think I'm going to play it a lot until I get it perfect. I had the whole last half of it without messing up once on my first try. Woot.

I'm going to bed now and tomorrow I am going to help Kraig cook all morning (well, I am also going to clean, because that's my job. foo). Then his parents are coming up and we're all going to my parents' house for thanksgiving dinner. My brothers are home and it's going to be a hell of a time. We have so much food in the fridge. I'm so happy. I'm going to eat so much tomorrow :)

Then I promise, I'm going to buckle down for the rest of the semester and work my butt off to get all of my work done and write out my presentation for my candidacy exam. That bitch is going down!

Nutcracker performances start this weekend. Come watch me dance! I think I actually know all 7 parts that I could be in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment