Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Time for some resolutions? Definitely. And what better place to record them than my oft neglected blog?

  1. I will write here more often. I'll aim for once a week, except for possibly when I'm writing exams.
  2. I will track my food daily and my weight weekly on WW. 
  3. I will attend yoga and dance classes at least twice a week.
  4. I will prep for classes and write quizzes and exams ahead of time and not at the last minute. I will also not spend more time writing exams than I need to.
  5. I will write three or more papers this year (two of these should have been finished last summer). 
  6. I will not feel guilty about scheduling "me time," understanding that it will ultimately make me more productive. 
  7. I will keep in touch with my friends by email, phone, or in person.
  8. I will always have a "just-for-fun" book that I am reading. 
 2011 was jam-packed full of life changes, so here's to a less eventful 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment